Exclusive Video ! Mobile Battery Blasted In Pocket !  Be Careful !

Exclusive Video ! Mobile Battery Blasted In Pocket ! Be Careful !

STATUTORY WARNING – This video contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion Advised. Two people had a plan to record each other on mobile in a crowded market. When a man was recording his friend, suddenly fire caught up his ‘Kurta’ and with in seconds his whole body caught fire.

 

People around him tried very hard to put off the flames but was very difficult to save him as the victim kept on running back and forth. After few minutes of struggle one man manages to put it off with a bucket of water.  Later it was discovered the battery of a mobile exploded in his ‘kurta’ pocket. Friends beware of duplicate and cheap batteries and phones.